CNA Skills Enrichment Course
Refresh your skills and recharge in our CNA Skills Enhancement Class.
Our CNA Skills Enhancement classes are designed for working CNAs who want to gain knowledge, improve their skills, and avoid the "burn out" that many caregivers experience.
CNAs are the core of care in skilled nursing facilities, but don't often get the recognition they deserve. This class provides additional training and knowlede, in addition to communication and stress management skills, that will help you provide the best care for your residents.
It's also a great first step for those who are thinking about continuing their education!
- Courses held one day per week for 15 weeks from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Students are paid regular wages for 8 out of the 15 days.
- The alternate days are attended on the students' own time.
This is a free class and students who complete the course are awarded 12.8 continuing education credits.
A sample of the topics you will cover in this class are:
- Personal Care/Stress Management
- Pain Management
- Communications/Conflict Resolution
- Addiction and Mental Illness
- Alzheimers Disease and Dementia
- CPR Certification
Download and print the application form below.
The worker should fill out and sign the top portion, Part One, of the form, and the manager completes Part Two.
Completed form needs to be faxed to Harrisburg at 1-717-232-1923 or you can scan and email the form to email@example.com.