"Where do I start?"
Deciding to start a new career path or return to school can be a very difficult process.
Our Program Specialists are assigned to your workplace to work directly with you, one-on-one. They are here to help you find resources and provide guidance -- so you can feel confident that you have the information you need to make the right choices for your next step.
Our goal is to help you meet your goals.
- Help you figure out what you want out of your education and your career.
- Be someone for you to talk to about career and educational choices, your ideas, and concerns.
- Work with you to identify your interests, abilities, values and the factors influencing your choices.
- Guide you to sources of career information.
- Provide resources about occupations, job market, trends, potential salary, and training requirements.
- Work with you to develop a plan to achieve your goals.
To get started, call 717-238-1826 or send us an email.